Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm a Celebrity... I can't stop watching!

G'day! How's it going? Apologies for not having blogged in a little while. It's been manic recently! I'm now doing some teaching at the university, and what with studying and Salvation Army stuff, it's all been very busy! But I love it all and everything's going really well. Pukka. (And I was using that word long before Jamie Oliver came on the scene).

But, if I'm truly honest, the other reason for my lack of blogging is that... I'm totally addicted to I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! I reckon that's probably pretty sad, but I can't help it. If I'm not home I video it. I don't watch Big Brother, X-Factor, Strictly Come Dancing or any of those other 'reality' shows, but I love Celebrity. And isn't it grand?

OK, we don't like Jan or Scott - Lauren and Phina had so won that chest. But the others are all pretty 'cool' - although Toby Anstis is a little odd... Not too keen with this whole 'divide the camp' thing that they've got going on right now, but we'll see how that develops. What do I know?

And one more thing - those people in my 'Friends Who Blog' and 'Friends Who Blog (Abroad)' lists had better start blogging soon (apart from Matt White and Glyn - well done you two) or their places on the lists will soon be up for grabs! Harsh but fair.

Better get back to marking work... That novelty wore off soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never heard of this show.. but I guess if it´s good it will come to Iceland :)

Daniel said...

Well... the German version of that show sucked. Or... Well (Orwell?! Strange...), I don't really know. Though it was a lot about it in the press and all the media... All I remember of it (the reason might be, I didn't watch it actually except I passed it when I switched channels) is what kangaroo balls look like when they are served for dinner... :-|

Oh, and it's an honour for me to be in your "Friends Who Blog" list. I'm sorry that I don't really blog anymore. But I think I got a good excuse as I'm in the barrack all week and the weekends at home appear to be quite busy. Anyway, it's OK if you kick me off your list. I'll let you know in time when I start to blog again. ;-) :D

Anonymous said...

Oh dear.

My opinion of you has just dropped by about a mile. By the way, what happened to... 'I only post when I have something interesting to say?'

(that might sound a bit harsh but you deserve it after last weekend! :oP)

Zimmo said...

To avoid being kicked from your list, I did an update :)
Und Mainz 05 verliert und verliert und verliert und verliert . . . :(

Mitchenstein said...

Harsh as that was Katie, I realised that I completely sold out and resorted to naming the TV shows I watch. Message understood! I won't let my standards slip again!

For the sake of Mitchenstein!

(Although I'm gutted that Phina went out...)