Monday, June 02, 2008

183 Days Down, 183 Days to Go!

Have you checked out my Project 365 yet? And they said I'd never make it (well, to my knowledge no-one ever said that, but maybe some thought it). To celebrate getting halfway through the project, I thought I'd choose my favourite picture from each of the first seven months (I realise that seven months is over half a year, but I started on the last day of a month). So here they are:

November 2007
The horrific picture that kick-started it all. As you may be able to tell from the picture, I was slightly wet and slightly stressed!

December 2007
Oh, those were happy times.

January 2008
My elephant. Nuff said. It's clearly a baby elephant.

February 2008
Why would he do that? Man, this still makes me laugh now. Potentially my favourite mitchenstein365 photo yet...

March 2008
Classic.

April 2008
Some people are just born with style.

May 2008
Preparing for exams...

Here's to the next six months!

P.S.: The new list of people and countries that have visited the blog is pretty cool, I think. I can work out who most of the people might be, but Austria, Italy and Iran have pretty much stumped me. And what's really confusing is the visitor from 'Europe'...

P.P.S.: When I was at my mate Patrick's house, they had a list of things to do when you're feeling bored. One of them I particularly liked (but it does require two bored people): Have a 'Who is less competitive?' competition. Trying to win at this will make you lose. Trying to lose makes you win, which makes you lose. Not trying at all makes you lose which makes you win which makes you lose. Enjoy.

P.P.P.S.: Have you done your vote for the Mitchenstein Blog Awards 2008 yet? (See below).

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm from Europe! It must be me.

(Bet you're glad I cleared that one up...)

PS. I still don't see the elephant :-P

Mitchenstein said...

Man, how can you not see that it's an elephant?! You do know what I mean by elephant, yeah?