Sunday, December 02, 2007

Launching...

mitchenstein 365
a photo for every day of the year

Several people I know have started 365 projects - an attempt to take one photo every single day of the year - with varying degrees of success.

And here, today, I launch my project 365 (imaginatively named mitchenstein 365) on a separate blog. This next year looks like it could be a good one, and I thought it'd be kinda cool to catalogue it in some way. I have no idea whether or not I'll be able to manage it, but why not try?

So have a look from time to time!

mitchenstein 365

To launch it, I want to show you the best picture I've ever taken. This is from Norway in 2004 (from a moving car):

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Nice picture really - a pitty that it can't be enlarged.
If I wouldn't know you to be an honest guy I'd say it was rendered with a computer programme, you know... :D

Katie said...

That photo is so cool... you should've sent it in to Blue Peter. They love stuff like that. You could've gotten a badge!

Sorry. GOT a badge.