Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Don't Care What Andy Says...

Old time Salvation Army uniforms are cool!
Check out the uniform which I made myself (by 'made myself', I mean borrowed a tunic, wore my own trousers and shoes, turned an old red t-shirt round and stuck a tambourine sticker on the front, but the initiative was all mine).

As promised, here's a couple of pictures from our old time London night:

Anna, with an off the shoulder number.

Danni went all out for her costume!

Stacey and Danni - it was a little bit embarrassing for Stacey when she arrived, because she'd forgotten it was supposed to be fancy dress.

And I don't think Oscar was quite prepared for how bright the camera flash was...
In other news:
1. No-one pick up that the word cromulent (in my previous post) is, in fact, not a word at all? I wanted to see whether I could get away with it, and I did.

2. To the right, I've added a video by the group All Angels. Now this is not really my thing usually, but they sang this song live at the Rememberance Service at the Royal Albert Hall and it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard. This video is, however, pants. So, enjoy it, but don't watch it.

4 comments:

Andy said...

In other news, John joins the ever-growing list of people who don't care what Andy says... :(

Anna said...

mhm, u r right, my outfit was very darefull indeed! u forgot to mention that u even shaved specially for the occasion :-)

Chris H said...

cromulent: from that episode of the Simpsons where they discover Jebediah Springfield was a pirate?

Am I right? Do I win a prize?

Mitchenstein said...

Man, you're good.

I'm afraid there's no prize - but feel embiggened for having done so well!