Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Second Birthday! (Part One)

Just as Katie is unable to blink without putting it on FaceBook, I am unable to allow a blogging milestone to pass without making a big song and dance about it. So allow me to sing and dance.
Today marks exactly two years since I first sat down and started my mitchenstein blog. So for this, the second Mitchenstein Birthday Week, I will be (as with last year) attempting to blog every day, because, well, why not?

This has been a strange year in the blogging sphere. The word ‘slow’ would some it up nicely. A fair few seem to have stopped blogging altogether (come on Glyn!) while others haven’t been blogging so much. However, as for me and mine, I’ve done pretty well this year and have actually blogged more than last year. This year also marked the start of my mitchenstein365 project, whereby I have to take a photo every day. Hard work as that may be, it seems to be going pretty well too (with a slight blip earlier this month).

So, here’s a quick recap of the first two years of mitchenstein:

2006-7
2007-8
Make sure you come back during the week to see what else is going on!

No comments: