Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Where I'm At

Things have been a little quiet on the mitchenstein front over the last few weeks. The Olympics finished, and we finished in fourth place (not bad,eh?). Summer seems to have been and gone. Things are starting up again and the world rolls on.

For me, things are all a little up in the air at the moment, and in a couple of weeks, I start a bit of a new adventure. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little nervous, but I’m also excited – let’s see where this baby takes us!

Check back in a fortnight or so, when I’ll kind of re-launch mitchenstein. In the meantime, don’t forget to check out my Project 365 for regular picture updates.

By the way, I had an excellent weekend this weekend. It managed to be relaxing, tiring, exciting and inspiring all in one. It was great catching up with fantastic friends, and a big thanks to all those who were there! I’m a lucky guy.

Take care and God bless,

John

1 comment:

Katie said...

Glad you're back :)

And will be thinking of you when you start your new adventure! How exciting...