Monday, February 16, 2009

The Post I Never Wrote (Part One)

I’ve been blogging now for two and a half years. And that’s quite a long time.

When you’re a keen blogger, like I am, it means you’re constantly thinking ‘would that make a good blog post?’ or ‘I’ll have to put that on my blog’ or something along those lines. But quite often, I’ll never actually get around to writing those posts I’ve been intending to write.

For example, I never wrote about how the party poppers at Katie and Stacey’s joint birthday party nearly killed me:
Or about how Stacey and Anna acted out a puppet drama using aforementioned party poppers:
Or about being in this phone box with my friend, Kersten, and a photo of two other friends:
Or about this lamp:
And that’s just some of the stuff I’ve never written about.

No comments: