Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Post I Never Wrote (Part Two)

Back in February, I wrote a few things I’d been meaning to put on my blog, but never got round to. This is the second part – a few more things I’d been planning to write, but never did.

For example, I’d decided I was going to write a list of things that annoy me, like when people stick two fingers up behind someone’s head in photos (by no stretch of the imagination is that funny); when the people on A Place in the Sun: Home or Away constantly call Jasmine by her name; when people in SubWay ask if you’d like extra cheese in your sub, and you think ‘Oh that’s very nice’, not knowing that they’re just out to shaft you... or Tim Wonnacott.

But then I thought, ‘well that’s not very happy or inspiring’, so I stopped writing down things that annoy me.

I also never wrote about the time when, last summer in Australia, I decided I was going to take my photography a little more seriously, and invested in a mini-tripod for my camera. I was quite excited by this development. My photos would be shaky no more. The next day, armed with my camera and mini-tripod, the family paid a trip to Luna Park in Melbourne.

We go in through the gate and see, of all things, this:
?!

1 comment:

Katie said...

LOL! That's brilliant.

And I've only ever watched A Place in the Sun that one time with you, but the memory of that couple's face when Jasmine tells them they've lost their dream house(because of Jasmine's stupid advice) will stay with me forever...