Sunday, July 23, 2006

Help Me Buy a Goat! (part 2)

First of all, thank you for your support! Within a couple of minutes of sending the email out and posting on here, I was getting emails, texts and comments from people saying that would sponsor me for the hair cut in September. And thanks to Glyn for mentioning it on his website!

Today some posters about it went up at my church, so I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens there - Soon I'll start posting the sum raised so far.

Thank you for helping me out with this cause.

Of course, the down side is that I now actually have to go through with it!

(And Andy, yes, I am nervous about what it will look like - one of the reasons why I'm not looking forward to September coming round - but I figure it can't be worse than the Bill Bailey do that will develop if something isn't done soon!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fair play to you John, I've always said that if/when it really starts to go, that bad boy's being all shaved off...