Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Help Me Buy a Goat! (part 3)

In my last blog I wrote that I would soon start posting the sum raised so far - as promised, that sum is £143, which I am very chuffed with. I've only just started collecting sponsors and cannot believe how generous people have been already - thank you! That's already enough for one water pump, one pig and four and a half goats! (for example). Although apparently, they don't let you buy goats in halves...

Hopefully I'll be posting a brand new amount soon!

And, wouldn't you believe it, now people have started saying how much they like my hair...

UPDATE: Reading my copy of the Salvationist (Salvation Army magazine), I noticed that a youth worker from another Salvation Army church has just had his head shaved and raised £600. I have my new target, people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej John,
I really like your hair ;) I can't imagine how you will loke like without them. Maybe like the person on your drivers license... ;)


The life here in Germany is boring after this little football-contest. Maybe you've heard of it.

By the way, don't forget to support my FSV Mainz 05. They are playing against Liverpool on Friday 8.30 PM local time. I was told, that it will be shown in british TV. Anyway, I will be there and need your support ;)

Thats all for now
Tschuessle
Philipp