Friday, July 07, 2006

Mission... Accomplished! (I think)

You know what? I think I did it! Slightly freaked out when I arrived there to find out that the choir were sitting directly behind me... Therefore, not able to have my fingering chart on the stand. After a little panic and frantic studying in a side room for ten minutes - I think I may have pulled it off! Apart from the poor violin player sitting to my right, I think I may have convinced the rest of them that I am, in fact, a top French horn player! Not only that, but I got paid for it! Not bad, not bad. I think Agent Mitchenstein is ready for his next mission now...

And I realised this week that I have made it as a blogger. Unfortunately, I didn't have anytime to blog earlier this week and when I come to my blog and find out that three people (including one in Iceland!) want to know how it went, I know that I have finally been accepted into the blogger fraternity. Thank you.

On this momentous occasion, I think it would be fitting to see whether I have achieved any of the aims I mentioned in my first blog. The answer to that would be no. BUT I am on page 25 of my book! (I can't tell you what it's about in case someone reads this and gets there first, but rest assured, it's coming!) On a different note, without having eaten any more pies, I fear I would still be chief suspect, were any pies to go missing.

No comments: