Sunday, August 06, 2006

GREAT NEWS!

Last night I went to London to see Evita again - I was so excited! (This second trip was a present - I really can't afford to go to the West End every month!) Anyway, I had a great time, as I knew I would. I am such a fan of that show.

But, more importantly, while I was there, I noticed that one of the performers on stage (front row, second from left) had very short cropped hair and a receding hairline - yet he was still on stage in the West End! How great is that?! The dream is still alive. My lack of hair in September will not block me from becoming the West End star I'm destined to be!

I'll sleep easier tonight now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really is great news John, am very relieved for you... you could always wear a wig anyway! (Just paused for a second there to imagine you as Joseph, centre stage with a technicolour dreamcoat and a blonde wig).

You'll be a star!!!

Zimmo said...

Hehe,
now I know the english word for "Geheimratsecke" ;) (Thanks to you and LEO)
At least I learned something today.
Now I will concentrate on my thesis again.

Bis bald
Ichle

Scout said...

I'm sorry this comment isn't about your current post--I'm more interested in your horn playing. Do you plan to play again--get back into it?

Anonymous said...

Never underestimate the quality of the LEO online dictionary (dict.leo.org). I use it all the time professionally... sometimes to the detriment of other dictionaries but it's cool nonetheless.

I'm such a language geek...

Timmy Magic said...

John! Fret not about your hair... If McCredie can get a job and a wife with his mop there is hope for all!