Thursday, October 26, 2006

John Mitchinson - The Merchandise!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I kid you not! This is a picture of me (albeit a slightly dodgy picture, because I had to take it myself) wearing the first John Mitchinson Haircut T-shirt. Possibly one of the coolest birthday presents I've ever had. Thanks have to go to Lucy for designing and making it!

As it's pretty hard to see the design on this picture, check these pictures out:

The front:

And the back:It's me! It's really me! The more astute of you will have noticed that the first picture is based on me when i was dressed as a very dashing Legolas and the second picture comes from me sitting in the hairdresser's chair after my locks had gone (admittedly not looking quite as bald as on the t-shirt!)

I've now been 23 for 69 minutes. It's not bad. Nothing has particularly changed since I was 22. I guess I'll need to leave it for a little while and then I'll get back to you on that.

By the way, my friend Lucy would be very happy to hear of others wanting t-shirts made to any design. Let me know, and we'll see whether we can fulfil your t-shirt needs (although my part in that will be minimal... In that that was it.)

(I'd just like to add that my birthday is October 26th, and it is October 26th - no idea why it's claiming to be another date and time - it's not GMT, the current American time or anything... Hang on, maybe time stopped at 11.49pm yesterday and I'll be 22 forever. It's possible.)

2 comments:

Timmy Magic said...

Sell them! Surely that would be a good way of spinning a bit more dosh to buy a goat...

The archaeologist said...

Grattis i efterskott! =) Helena hälsar också! Jag lovar att jag ska publicera fler inlägg snart! *skrattar* Skulle gärna köpa en t-shirt om du har fler! Ha det bra!