Sunday, December 10, 2006

Make a flake!

Today I found an American website where you can make your own snowflakes! Hooray, I hear you say. How long have you been waiting for one of those? And it gets better. The more snowflakes made, the more money the website will give to The Salvation Army. Fun and a good deed - it doesn't get much better than this! So here's the link:

http://www.popularfront.com/snowdays/

And check out the three Mitchenstein snowflakes. If I may say so myself, they are very good! I'm not entirely sure who these Popular Front people are... They seem to throw parties in order to make you popular (?!) but when it's for a good cause, who's arguing!?

Now for the REALLY exciting stuff - who came in positions 21 - 30 in the top Neighbour of all time competition? Well, here you are (it makes more sense to do them in reverse order I now see):

30. Boyd Hoyland (385 points)
29. Stuart Parker (387 points)
28. Connor O'Neill (410 points) Argh...
27. Lance Wilkinson (412 points)
26. Darcy Tyler (427 points)
25. Daphne Clarke (430 points) Neighbours' first death, I believe...
24. Scott Robinson (521 points) No! The first one of my votes has come up already! But in fairness, look at the massive differnce in points between Scott and Daphne...
23. Henry Ramsay (548 points)
22. Drew Kirk (556 points) Killed by a horse. Tee hee.
21. Janae Timmins (592 points)

3 comments:

Glyn Harries said...

Hee hee. Mine says "Glyn"

It's under the name Glyn Harries if you're interested.

Anonymous said...

I did a lovely snowflake and said 'Merry Christmas!' as my message. I pressed Send and this warning came up:
'Something in your message has been found by our naughty word filter. Please polish up your prose!'

I was staring at the screen for about 10 minutes before I realised that the offensive word was my location... Essex.

By the way, Drew Kirk's death is not a laughing matter John! I was devastated when that happened!

Mitchenstein said...

Well, I've even been getting comments telling me how great mine are! (my snowflakes) - I've done eleven of them (I'm really trying to put off an essay I have to do!)

But check out the snowflakes by Sanoma - especially the ones with the faces - they're amazing!