Monday, June 18, 2007

Where's Wally?

Where's Wally?

Did you see him?


There he is!

Sorry that there's been a little gap in blogging on my part recently - what with me headlining at the Royal Albert Hall and so on, it's been very hard to find the time to sit down and blog... But I'll make up for it next week! (You'll see).

So yes, last week, a group of us went and sang at The Salvation Army's Gospel Arts concert at the Albert Hall in London. And it was pretty cool. The choir was made up of young people from The Salvation Army all over the country (including one guy from Scotland in a kilt, so those of us sitting in the row in front of him had to be pretty careful whenever turning around). The sound from 500 voices was really exciting and it was great to be a part of. The Salvation Army definitely knows how to do big events. I think sometimes some people wonder what the point of big events like that is. Personally, I think it's great, because you get to see that you're part of something so much bigger; there were hundreds of people there that have probably lost contact with The Salvation Army over the years and it provides a great opportunity to minister to them; it's also pretty cool to see how much musical talent we have in the Army - and if you're leaving thinking, 'What can I do to make my life better and what can I do to be a better Christian?', then I think the point of the whole thing is pretty clear.

Here's one other picture which is pretty cool but may not show up so well on here:


Take care!

No comments: