Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Second Birthday! (Part Three)

Back in my first ever post, as I introduced myself to the few people that read this blog (fortunately this number has since grown), I gave some facts about myself, which I updated last year. And here they are for this year:

Favourite Book:
2006: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
2007: Mr Bounce
2008: The Indian in the Cupboard (Classic) But I read it in Swedish this year – does that intellectualise it a little? (Bearing in mind last year’s book)

Secret (and perhaps slightly embarrassing) Fact:
2006: I own three copies of Disney’s Hercules on DVD
2007: I accidentally went to toilet in a cupboard in McDonalds in France
2008: Earlier this month, Katie lent me The Little Mermaid on video (It’s not how it sounds. Ok, it’s exactly how it sounds. The fact it’s on video makes it so much worse...)

Favourite Character from Friends:
2006: Phoebe
2007: Still Phoebe I'm afraid (but I must say that Rachel and increasingly Ross are coming close...)
2008: Phoebe, of course (Ross?! What was I thinking?)

Thing That Annoys Me Most:
2006: People who don’t have locks on their bathrooms (mainly Australians)
2007: People who don’t know how to order in SubWay and panic
2008: Patrick Kielty. Unlike Patrick Kielty, I am able to speak more than five sentences without saying where I’m from. You’re from Ireland, we get it

Favourite TV Show:
2006: Kath & Kim
2007: Kath & Kim
2008: Gavin and Stacey, I won’t lie to you

Prized Possession:
2006: My Hokey-Cokey Elmo
2007: My Tickle-Me Elmo EXTREME
2008: I don’t think I have anything to compete with the Elmos. Maybe my elbows... No, I’m going to stop this category this year and have a new one:

Strangest Dream of the Year
2008: Amy Winehouse singing in Hadleigh Singing Company (Salvation Army children’s choir – she was one of the slightly too-cool-for-school ones on the back row [found in every singing company I believe.])

1 comment:

Andy said...

Who cares about intellectualising?

This is still my favourite ever book and as we all know I'm now in my thirties...